Science Education for Diversity (SED)
A European Commission Project
Science Education for Diversity is a European Commission funded project under the 7th Framework Program.
The international consortium of SED Project consists of India, Lebanon, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom.
SED Project Website -- http://science-education-for-diversity.eu
- SED Kickoff Meeting -- February 2010, UK
- SED Panel Discussion at epiSTEME 4 conference -- 6 January 2011, India
- SED India Meet -- 11-13 January 2011, Mumbai, India
- Chunawala, S. and Natarajan C. (2012). A Study of Policies Related to Science Education for Diversity in India. In "Towards Effective Teaching and Meaningful Learning in Mathematics, Science and Technology", Proceedings of ISTE International Conference on Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, South Africa, Oct 2011. [Download pdf]
- Beena Choksi, Sugra Chunawala, Chitra Natarajan, (India); Alun Morgan
(with acknowledgements to the SED team in Exeter), Lindsay Hetherington, Nasser Mansour, Keith Postlethwaite, Nigel Skinner, Rupert Wegerif, (England); Saouma BouJaoude, Rola Khishfe, Sahar Alameh, Nada Radwan, (Lebanon); Ralf van Griethuijsen, Michiel van Eijck, Perry den Brok, (The Netherlands); Ng Swee Chin, Choy Siew Chee, Oo Pou San, Chin Fui Chung, Teh
Lee Wah, (Malaysia); Huseyin Bag, Ayse Savran Gencer, (Turkey). (2011): Science Education for Diversity: WP2 Synthesis Report. Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai, India (Lead Participant). [Download pdf]
- Beena Choksi, Sugra Chunawala, Chitra Natarajan (2010): Science
Education for Diversity- India Country Report. Homi Bhabha Centre
for Science Education, Mumbai, India (October 2010). [Download pdf]