Vinisha, K. and Ramadas, J. (2013). Visual Representations of the watercycle in science textbooks, Contemporary Education Dialogue, 10(1), pp. 7-36.
- De, P. (2012). Height of Difficulty, Mathematical Spectrum (U.K), pp. 8085
- De, P. (2012) Always a Cube, Mathematical Spectrum (U.K), pp.29-33.
- De, P. (2012) A Sweetseller's Trick, At Right Angles (India), Vol 1, No. 1, pp. 17-19.
- Mashood K. K. and Singh V. (2012) An inventory on rotational kinematics of a particle: Unravelling misconceptions and pitfalls in reasoning. European Journal of Physics, 33, 1301-12.
Mashood K. K. and Singh V. (2012) Rotational kinematics of a particle in rectilinear motion: Perceptions and pitfalls. American Journal of Physics, 80 (8), 720-723
Mashood, K. K. and Singh, V. (2012). Variation in angular velocity and angular acceleration of a particle in rectilinear motion, European Journal of Physics, 33, 473.
- Mishra, K. K. (2012). Chemistry: Origin and evolution (Part II), Vigyan, Vol.97, No.10. p. 712.
- Mishra, K. K. (2012). Science can wait, but not swaraj, Gandhi Marg, Vol.54, No.1, p.1418.
- Pathare S. R., Lahane R. D., Sawant S. S., Patil S. S. (2012). Compound Pendulum, Physics Education (India), Vol.28, 3, Article 5. http://www.physedu.in//uploads/publication/3/79/comppend.pdf
- Pathare S. R., Lahane R. D. , Sawant S. S., Shetye J. P. (2012), Magnet Solenoid Interaction, Physics Education (India), Vol.28, 4, Article 5. http://www.physedu.in//uploads/publication/4/151/5_PE12-10-090.pdf
- NIUS Publications: 1, 2
- Creevey, O. L. and 32 co-authors including Bhattacharya, J., Mazumdar, A., Shrotriya, T. and Subramaniam, A. (2012). Fundamental Properties of Five Kepler Stars Using Global Asteroseismic Quantities and Ground-Based Observations, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 537, A111.
- Handler, G. and 17 co-authors, including Mazumdar, A. (2012). A multisite photometric study of two unusual beta Cep stars: The magnetic V2052 Oph and the massive rapid rotator V986 Oph, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 424, 2380
- Mazumdar, A. and 14 co-authors (2012). Acoustic glitches in solar-type stars from Kepler, Astronomische Nachrichten, 333, 1040
- Mazumdar, A., Michel, E., Antia, H. M., Deheuvels, S. (2012). Seismic detection of acoustic sharp features in the CoRoT target HD 49933, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 540, A31.
- Roy D. P., Guchait, M. and Sengupta, D. (2012). Probing a Mixed Neutralino Dark matter Model at the 7 TeV LHC, Phys. Rev. D 85, 035024.
- Roy D. P., Mohanty, S. and Rao, S. (2012). Relic Density and PAMELA Events in a Heavy Wino Dark Matter Model with Sommerfeld Effect, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 27, 1250025.
- Singh V. (2012). Number Crunching: Taming Unruly Problems", (Review of Paul Nahin's Book), Curr. Sci. 102, 505.
Ara, F., Chunawala, S. and Natarajan C. (2011). A Study Investigating Indian Middle School Students Ideas of Design and Designers. Design and Technology Education: An International Journal, 16.3, 64-73. Online first
- Banerjee, R. & Subramaniam, K. (2011). Evolution of a teaching approach for beginning algebra. Educational Studies in Mathematics. Online First. DOI 10.1007/s106490119353y
- De, P. (2011). Problem solution in American
Mathematical Monthly: (i) An Arccos Integral, April 2011, Volume 1184,
pp. 378. (ii) Triangle Tangent Inequality, Nov 2011, Vol 1189, pp.
849850. (iii) A Symmetric Inequality, Nov 2011, Vol 1189, pp. 850.
(iv) SteinerLehmus Theorem, January 2012, Volume 1191, pp. 69.
- Haydock, K. (2011). Why do we have problems learning and teaching science? Contemporary Education Dialogue 8: 257.
- Haydock, K. (2011). िवजान सीखने और िसखाने मे हमे िदकत कयूँ अती है ?, संदर्भ 4(20), October, pp.6575.
- Kawalkar, A. and Vijapurkar, J. (2011) Scaffolding science talk: The role of teachers' questions in the inquiry classroom, International Journal of Science Education, DOI: 10.1080/09500693.2011.604684. (iFirst).
- Kumar, A. and Bandyopadhyay, A. (2011). Physics Education Research. Physics Teacher (India). (To appear).
- Mishra, K. K., Bose, A., Sharma A. (2011). Coverage of Solar Eclipse in Print Media: An Educational Analysis (in Hindi), Vijnana Parishad Anusandhan Patrika, Vol.54, No.2, p.3744.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). Forests and their ecological importance, Vigyan, Vol.97, No.3, p.48.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). The journey of chemistry: From stone age to atomic age, Vigyan Ganga (BHU), Vol.1, No.2, p.3335.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). India's march in the area of information and communication technology, Electroniki Aapke Liye, Vol.23, No. 203, p.1921.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray: A chemist and a saint, Chintan Disha, Vol.2, No.4, p.7880.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). Chemistry in daily life, Avishkar, Vol.41, No.4, p.813.
- Mishra, K. K. (2011). Chemistry: Origin and evolution (Part I), Vigyan, Vol.97, No.9. p. 37.
- Padalkar, S. and Ramadas, J. (2011) Designed and spontaneous gestures in elementary astronomy education, International Journal of Science Education, 33(12), pp. 1703-1739. Published on iFirst: 15 November 2010.
- Takker, S. (2011) Reformed Curriculum Framework: Insights from Teachers' Perspectives. Journal of Mathematics Education at Teachers College, Vol 2, pp 34-39.
- Vijapurkar, J., Parthasarathy, M., Drilling, J. S., Vijapurkar, J., Takeda, J. (2011). Low resolution spectroscopy of hot postAGB candidates II. LS, LSS, LSE stars and additional IRAS
sources. Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan Accepted (Dec (2011)
- NIUS Publications: 1, 2
- Chaplin, W. J. C. and 58 co-authors including
Mazumdar, A. (2011) Ensemble Asteroseismology of Solar-Type Stars with the
NASA Kepler Mission : 2011, Science, 332, 213.
- Singh V. (2011). Sifting the Grain from the Chaff: The Concept Inventory as a Probe of Physics Understanding, Physics News, 41, 2031.
- Singh, V., Pathak, P., Mani, H. S. (2011). Energy and angular momentum storage in a rotating magnet, Am. J. Phys. 79 (8).
- Singh V., Pathak P., Singh S. (2011). Approximate approaches to the one dimensional finite potential well, Eur. J. Phys.32 (2011) 110.
- Singh V., Pathak P., Makhijani, R. (2011). A Pedagogical Study of Cooling of a Granular Gas, Resonance, November.
- Bandyopadhyay, A. and Kumar, A. (2010) Probing students’ understanding of some conceptual themes in general relativity. Physical Review Special Topics: Physics Education Research , 6 (2), 020104-1 to 020104-14.
- Bandyopadhyay, A. and Kumar, A. (2010) Probing students' ideas of the principle of equivalence. European Journal of Physics, 32 (1), 139-159.
- Bandyopadhyay, A. and Kumar, A. (2010) Students' notions regarding 'covariance' of a physical theory. European Journal of Physics, 31 (6), 1391 –
- Bandyopadhyay, A. and Kumar, A. (2010) Galileo's Principle in early models of gravity. Physics Education (India), 27 (2), 97 – 110.
- Khaparde R. B. and Pradhan H. C. (2010) An
experiment on equipotential curves, Physics Education,
S. R. and Pradhan, H. C. (2010) Students' misconceptions about heat
transfer mechanisms and elementary kinetic theory, Physics
S. R., Lahane, R. D., Sawant S. S. and Patil, C. C. (2010) Power loss from
hot tungsten filament, Physics
- Pradhan, H. C. and Khaparde, R. B. (2010) Fourier analysis using an open camp filter, Physics Education, 27 (3), July-September 2010.
- Ravi, H., and Khaparde, R. B. (2010) Understanding DC motors through experiments, Resonance, 15 (6), 561-572.
K. (2010) Culture in the learning of mathematics. Learning Curve.
Special Issue on Mathematics, March 2010. pp. 26-28.
- NIUS Publications: 1, 2
A., Singhal, L. and Prabhu, S. (2010) Can asteroseismology solve the
abundance problem?, Astro.
A. and Michel, E. (2010) Model independent determination of sharp features
inside a star from it oscillation frequency, Astron.
- Patkar, S. and Jain, S. (2010) A non-Hermitian circular billiard, Physics Letters A, 374 (34) 3396-3399.
- Singh, V. and Pathak, P. (2010) Gender asymmetry in selection tests at the pre-college level, Current Science, 98 (11), (10 June 2010)
- Ara, F., Natarajan, C. and Chunawala, S. (2009) A Study Exploring the Strategies Utilised by Indian Middle-School Students in Identifying Unfamiliar Artefacts. Design and Technology Education: An International Journal, 14.3, 47-57.
- Bandyopadhyay, A. (2009) Students' ideas of the meaning of the relativity principle. The European Journal of Physics. 30, 1239-1256.
- Deshmukh, N. D. (2009) A study of students’ and teachers’ misconceptions in biology at secondary level, Vetri Education, Number 1, Jan-Mar 2009.
- Khaparde, R. B. and Pradhan, H. C. (2009) An Experiment on the Formation of Rainbows, Physics Education, 26(1), 56-68.
- Kharatmal M. (2009) Concept Mapping for Eliciting Students' Understanding of Science, Indian Educational Review, 45(2), pp.31-43.
- Kharatmal M. and Nagarjuna G. (2009) SELF-Platform---A Teacher-Centric Collaborative Authoring System, Journal of Applied Collaborative Systems, 1(2), pp. 67-82.
- Mathai, S. and Ramadas, J. (2009) Visuals and visualisation of human body systems. Internal Journal of Science Education, Vol 31(3), Special Issue on "Visual and Spatial Modes in Science Learning", pp. 431-458.
- Mehrotra S., Khunyakari R., Natarajan, C., and Chunawala, S. (2009) Collaborative learning technology education: DandT unit on puppetry in different Indian socio-cultural contexts. International Journal of Technology and Design Education, 19, pp 1-14
- Nagarjuna G. (2009) Collaborative creation of teaching-learning sequences and an Atlas of Knowledge Mathematics Teaching-Research Journal Online, 3 (3).
- Naik, S. (2009) Understanding teacher's mathematical knowledge using non-typical examples, The Indian Educational Researcher (ISSN0974-2123), Stella Matutina College of Education, Chennai.
- Pathare S. R., Lahane R. D., Upadhyay M. K. (2009) Coefficient of linear thermal expansion, Physics Education, 26 (2), pp.135.
H. C. and Mody A. K. (2009) Supplementary programme for capacity
building of physics undergraduate students, Physics
April-June 2009, p.93.
H. C. and Mody A. K. (2009) Constructivism applied to physics
teaching for capacity building of undergraduate students, University
May 25-31, p.4 .
- Pradhan H. C. and Mody A.K. (2009) Physics teaching and learning through problems, IAPT bulletin, p.323 December.
H. C. (2009) Exploring the relationship between mathematical and
social sciences, Bharatiya
A quarterly Journal of Indian Academy of Social Sciences, VII
(4), January-March 2009, p.250.
C. R. (2009) Problem and solutions, American
An Exponential condition for Commutativity, June-July 2009, Volume 116-6, pg. 551 – 52.
From Quadrilateral to Trapezoid, June-July 2009, Volume 116-6, pg. 553 – 54.
Soving a Recurrence by Binary Expansion, August-September 2009, Volume 116 – 7, pg. 649.
A new lower bound for the sum of the Altitudes, October 2009, Volume 116 – 8, pg. 748 – 49.
A bisector Inequality, October 2009, Volume 116 – 8, pg. 749-50.
An application of Popoviu's Inequality, October 2009, Volume 116 –8, pg. 752 – 53.
A reciprocal Diophantine, March 2010, Volume 117 – 3, pg. 279 – 280.
Can you see the Telescope?, March 2010, Volume 117 – 3, pg. 284 – 85.
- Ramadas, J. (2009) Introduction to the Special Issue on “Visual and Spatial Modes in Science Learning". International Journal of Science Education, Special Issue on Visual and Spatial Modes in Science Learning. pp. 297-299.
- Ramadas, J. (2009) Visual and spatial modes in science learning. International Journal of Science Education, Special Issue on Visual and Spatial Modes in Science Learning. pp. 301-318.
Subramaniam, K. and Padalkar, S. (2009) Visualisation and reasoning in explaining the phases of the moon. International Journal of Science Education, Special Issue on Visual and Spatial Modes in Science Learning. pp. 395-417.
NIUS Publications: 1, 2
- Asnani H., Mahajan R., Pathak P. and Singh V. A. (2009) Effective mass theory of a two – dimensional quantum dot in the presence of Magnetic Field, Pramana Journal of Physics, 73 (3), pp 573-580
- Mahajan R., Pathak P., Raorane R., and Singh V. A. (2009) The Landau theory of phase transitions: A mechanical analog, Resonance
- Mazumdar, A. Merand, P. Demarque et al. (21 authors) (2009) Asteroseismology and interferometry of the red giant star epsilon Ophiuchi, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 503, 521.
- Raorane, R., Mahajan, R., Pathak, P. and Singh, V. (2009) The Landau theory of phase transitions : a mechanical analog, Resonance, pg. 704-713 (July 2009).
- Singh V. A., Pathak P., and Panday P. (2009) An Entropic measure for the teaching – learning process, Physica A 388 4453-4458. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437109005986)
Bardapurkar, A. S. (2008) Do Students See the “Selection” in Organic Evolution? A Critical Review of the Causal Structure of Student Explanations. Evolution: Education and Outreach 1(3), 299-305.
- Khaparde, R. B. and Pradhan, H. C. (2008) Electromagnetic Damping of a Rotating Disc, Physics Education, 25(3), 193–204
- Mehrotra, S., Khunyakari, R., Natarajan, C., & Chunawala, S. (2008) Collaborative learning in technology education: D&T unit on puppetry in different Indian socio-cultural contexts International Journal of Design and Technology Education, DOI 10.1007/s10798-007-9037-1.
- Pathare, S. R, Desai, D. A., Mishra, A. K., and Dighe, C. S. (2008) Study of Junction Diode Parameters of IRLED, Physics Education, pp.119. (Apr – June 2008)
- Padalkar, S. and Ramadas, J. (2008) Modeling the Round Earth through Diagrams. Astronomy Education Review, 6 (2), 54-74.
- Pradhan, H. C., Panse, S. V., and Rajwade M.R. (2008) Probing Students’ Knowledge Organization, Physics Education, 25, 219.
- Sule A., Yong W. S. M., Zapotinschi R. and Stachowski G. (2008) 1st International Olympiad in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics Competitions, Vol. 10, No. 1, pg. 8-17.
NIUS Publications: 1, 2
- Demarque, P., Guenther, D. B., Li, L. H., Mazumdar, A. and Straka, C. W. (2008) YREC: the Yale rotating stellar evolution code, Non-rotating version, seismology applications, Astrophysics and Space Science, 316, Issue 1-4, pp. 31-41
- A. Kamra, Pathak, P. Singh, V. (2008) Mean-field Theory of Coulomb Blocked Distribution for a Disordered Ensemble of Quantum Dots, Physical Review B, 77 115302, March (2008).
- Kamra A, P. Pathak and Singh, V. (2008) A Mean Field Approach to Coulomb Blockade for a Disordered Assembly of Quantum Dots, Pramana, 70, 279-284 (2008).
- Singh, V. Harbola, M. and Pathak, P. (2008) Defects in Semiconductors Nanostructures, Pramana, 70, 255-261.
- Khunyakari, R., Chunawala, S. and Natarajan, C. (2007) Comparison of depictions by middle school students elicited in different contexts. In Dakers, J.R., Dow, W. and de Vries, M. (Eds.) PATT-18, International Conference on Design and Technology Education Research, Glasgow, July 2007, pp 392-399.
- Khunyakari, R., Mehrotra, S., Chunawala, S. and Natarajan, C. (2007) Design and technology productions among middle school students: an Indian experience, International Journal of Technology and Design Education, 17: 5-22.
- Mehrotra, S., Khunyakari, R., Natarajan, C. and Chunawala, S. (2007) Using pictures and interviews to elicit Indian students' understanding of technology. In John Dakers et al. (eds.). Defining technology literacy, PATT-18- International Conference on Design and Technology Education Research, Glasgow.
- Mehrotra, S., Khunyakari, R., Natarajan, C. and Chunawala, S. (2007) Learning technology through collaboration: D&T unit for boys and girls in different Indian socio-cultural contexts. International Journal of Technology and Design Education.
- Pathare S.R., Chopade S.C., Jindal P. (2007) Magnetic Black Box, Prayas, 2 (6).
- Pathare S.R., Shaker A.M.,
Mishra A.K. and Dighe C.S. (2007) Coupled Torsion Pendulum, Physics Education, 24 (3).
- Khaparde, R. and Puthiyadan, S. (2007) Efficiency of a Light Emitting diode, Physics Education, Vol. 23, No. 4, January - March 2007, pp. 291 – 298.
- Khaparde, R. and Puthiyadan, S. and Pradhan, H. C. (2007) Reflection of Polarized Light, Physics Education, Vol.- 24, No.- 4, Nov - Dec 2007, pp. 289 – 299.
- NIUS Publications: 1, 2
- Pathak, P., Asnani, H. and Singh, V. (2007) A Potpourri of Fermi Problems, Resonance,58 - 66, June (2007).
- Athalye, V. and Kumar, A. (2006) Decoherence of superposition of molecular chiral states due to Rayleigh scattering, Journal of Phys. B, 39 (2006) 2633-2640.
- Bardapurkar, A. (2006) Experience, Reason and Science Education, Current Science, 90, 758.
- Kumar, A. (2006) Newton’s Contributions to Optics, Resonance, Vol. 11, No.12, Dec 2006
- Vartak, R. (2006) Photosynthesis in plants with non-green leaves, Journal of Biological Education, 40(4).