Proposals for paper and poster presentations should be sent, in the form of an extended abstract of about 1500 to 2000 words, to reach us on or before July 1, 2006.
Papers and posters for presentation at the conference will be selected by an Academic Committee constituted by the organisers. At the conference, a book of extended abstracts of all the presentations will be given to the participants.
Guidelines for reports of empirical studies:
- objectives and significance of the study
- underlying theoretical framework
- research design and procedure
- problem or issue being addressed
- alternative positions
- elaboration of author's position with arguments and evidence
These are suggestions aimed at enhancing communication between participants grounded in different disciplines and research traditions. You may adapt or modify the structure, if you wish.
...Local Organising Committee, epiSTEME-2